The Lakemore community garden is looking great. All 6 gardens are now full for this year. Hopefully we can put in more for next year and get even more people gardening!
* Upcoming Council Meetings - Monday April 17th @ 7:00pm
- Monday May 1st @ 7:00pm
* Upcoming Council Workshops - Wednesday April 12th @ 6pm
- Tuesday April 25th @ 7pm
* Annual clean up week will be Monday April 17th thru Friday April 21st. Residents are encouraged to put out any
"extra" trash items on their regular pick up day. Only thing not accepted is hazardous materials.
* Clean up Lakemore day will be Saturday April 22nd. Anyone looking to help out this year please meet at Upper
Waterworks Park at 9am.
* Clean up after your pet. That is your "Doodie." Help keep our parks and water sources clean!
* Milkweed is the sole host plant for Monarch butterflies. Please join us in our effort to replenish this essential
plant in Ohio by collecting common milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) pods in your area. Milkweed Pod Collection
* Here is some information on Rain Barrels and an order form to order your rain barrel to help save that water
and use on your garden and plants.
* Get FREE books to read with your preschool children! The United Way of Summit County is sponsoring
the "Dolly Parton Imagination Library" program for children ages birth to 5yrs of age. Check out this flyer for
all the information.
* FREE art classes for children ages 5-12 from 5-6:30pm on the second Tuesday of each month at the
Lakemore Municipal Building.
* Are you a tweeter? You can follow the Village for updates. Follow us here @LakemoreOHIO
* Do you or your organization have an event you would like advertised here? Please send us the details of your