* Upcoming Council Meetings - Monday July 3rd @ 7:00pm
- Monday July 17th @ 7:00pm
* Upcoming Council Workshops - Tuesday June 27th @ 6pm
- Wednesday July12th @ 6pm
* The Lakemore Community Garden has expanded. We now have 15 garden plots for community members to grow
their vegetables and plants. Please contact Councilman Chad Lance for information about the garden and visit
Community Garden page.
* The Lakemore Lions Club is putting on a golf outing. They are seeking donations now (hole sponsors,
gift sponsors, golf cart sponsors, etc.). The event is September 17th at Chenoweth Golf Course in Akron. Any
business owners interested in becoming a sponsor, please go to the event registration page to sign up. All
would be greatly appreciated.
* Get FREE books to read with your preschool children! The United Way of Summit County is sponsoring
the "Dolly Parton Imagination Library" program for children ages birth to 5yrs of age. Check out this flyer for
all the information.
* FREE art classes for children ages 5-12 from 5-6:30pm on the second Tuesday of each month at the
Lakemore Municipal Building. THESE ARE ON HOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2017
* Are you a tweeter? You can follow the Village for updates. Follow us here @LakemoreOHIO
* Do you or your organization have an event you would like advertised here? Please send us the details of your