* Upcoming Council Meetings - SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING AUGUST 21ST AT 7:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, September 5th at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 18th at 7:00 p.m.
* Upcoming Council Workshops - Wednesday September 13th @ 6pm
- Tuesday September 26th @ 6 pm
* The Lakemore Community Garden has expanded. We now have 15 garden plots for community members to grow
their vegetables and plants. Please contact Councilman Chad Lance for information about the garden and visit
Community Garden page.
* Lakemore Lions Club is holding a quarter auction at Springfield High School on Friday, October 20th
* Spartan Snack Pack is a weekend backpack food program for underprivileged kids in Springfield Schools. Donations accepted at Lakemore Municipal Building, Lakemore United Methodist Church, and SUPER Learning Center
* Get FREE books to read with your preschool children! The United Way of Summit County is sponsoring
the "Dolly Parton Imagination Library" program for children ages birth to 5yrs of age. Check out this flyer for
all the information.
* FREE art classes for children ages 5-12 from 5-6:30pm on the second Tuesday of each month at the
Lakemore Municipal Building. THESE ARE ON HOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2017
* Are you a tweeter? You can follow the Village for updates. Follow us here @LakemoreOHIO
* Do you or your organization have an event you would like advertised here? Please send us the details of your