This page is full of helpful articles and events to help take care of our earth, your land, your lawn, your gardens and surrounding land.
* Have lots of leaves on your lawn? Don't bag them for the trash company, instead you can compost them back on your yard for a healthy winter barrier.
* Here is a pamphlet for the removal of lead based products from your home thru a HUD based grant.
* Do you have wetlands on or near your property? Click here to see what you can do to protect them!
* Organic Lawn Care & Cover Crops workshop coming up in New Franklin on August 27th. Each household in
attendance receives a free cover crop packet and a free soil test kit. The speakers will be Ann Brandt of
Walnut Creek Seeds, and Alec McClellan of Good Nature Organic Lawn Care.
* Want to see the benefits of native plants for soil and water health? Check out this website
Have an article you would like us to add? Please click here to email the article.